HWY-89 and HWY-24 (CR-124) (Shelburne) to Collingwood ON
|From: HWY-89 and HWY-24 (CR-124) (Shelburne)
To: Collingwood ON
|Send To Printer
|Driving (kms): 53.5 Time: 49 min
||Directions (! = Important)
- Follow along HWY-24 (CR-124) to Singhampton
- You will drive past an Esso Station on your right hand side.
| 18.0 km
- Turn right at the stop sign and continue along HWY-24 (CR-124) to Duntroon.
- At Duntroon, continue straight through the lights.
- The next town you will go through is Nottawa – you are still on HWY-24 (CR-124)
- Continue along HWY-24 (CR-124) straight to Collingwood
- HWY-24 (CR-124) becomes Hurontario Street, this is Downtown Collingwood .
- At the final set of lights (Loblaws is on your left) you should see a sign directly ahead of you that says HWY 26
| 3.5 km
- ! Turn left at the lights onto HWY 26 West (also known as First Street)
- Drive straight through the next two sets of lights until you reach the third set of lights with Wendy’s on the right and Mac’s Milk on your left.
| 4.0 km
- ! Proceed straight through these lights, you will now be on Blue Mountain Road Ext. and will be driving straight towards the mountain.
- Major landmarks you will pass along the way are:
You will approach a set of lights where you will see Mountainside Sports to your left.
- Walmart to your left
- Goodyear to your right
- Billboard about Blue Mountain on your left
| 2.0 km
- Continue straight through the lights (the road now becomes Grey Road #19) and proceed to the Roundabout.
- !Enter the roundabout and depending on where you’d like to park at the base of Blue Mountain, follow to your chosen destination :
- To South Base Lodge / Rentals / Parking Lot in South End – Follow Red Signs Labeled with South
- To Village at Blue / Rentals / Parking Lot in Central Area – Follow Blue Signs Labeled with Village
- To Blue Mountain Inn / Guest Services / Parking Lot at the Inn – Follow Orange Signs Labeled with Inn
- To North End Parking Lot – Follow Black Signs Labeled with North
|| Welcome to Blue Mountain!
Please note: Driving distances are only approximations to the actual distance.