24-hour Snow School Cancellation Policy (applies to all daily lessons and childcare)
- If you cancel more than 24 hours in advance: You may reschedule or we will refund your payment.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your lesson: You may reschedule or we will refund your payment, less a $15 administration fee.
- If you cancel after a lesson has begun: We will be unable to offer a refund or reschedule a lesson.
- Lessons and programs will not be cancelled or refunded due to inclement or less-than-ideal weather conditions.
Note: Any rescheduled lesson not taken by the end of the season in which it was purchased will be cancelled and payment forfeited upon season closure.Please Note:
- Helmets are MANDATORY in all Snow School programs for participants who are 17 years of age and younger.
- Helmets are included in the Lesson & Rental package.
- All programs require a minimum of 6 participants.
- For all Sunday Program participants: Don’t forget about our Sunday lift ticket program (only available to Youth ages 6-17).
- Skiers and snowboarders 14 years or older may be eligible for jobs in our Assistant Instructor Program.
All daily kids at Blue programs are available at South Base Lodge.
If your child has any food restrictions please provide their snacks and meals. Rental equipment for all programs are fitted in our facility and are for the duration of the program only. If you require equipment outside of program times, please purchase them from the rental areas located on the street level of South Base Lodge prior to your arrival.