Lodging Terms & Conditions
Cancellation and Change Policy: A deposit is required at the time of reservation. You have up to 10 days prior to arrival to cancel your reservation for a $25 administration fee (plus HST). However, if you cancel your reservation or change dates within 10 days of arrival, your deposit will be forfeited. Alternatively, you could apply your deposit toward a new reservation (excluding The Westin Trillium House) arriving within one year of the cancellation date. Any changes to the reservation will be subject to the current accommodation rate at the time of the change. Guests who do not show on the arrival date will forfeit their deposit.
Taxes and Fees: As taxes and fees may fluctuate from the time a reservation is made until the actual stay, and during the actual stay, the total price is an estimate.
Village Amenity Fee: There is a 2% Village Amenity Fee charged to the lodging portion of your bill. This Fee is collected by the Blue Mountain Village Association in order to partially fund a number of amenities available at the Village. These amenities include: award winning events and animation, children’s activities, Visitor Information Centre, shuttle service, security, waste collection and recycling. The fee also supports the various Association assets in the Village including: public walkways, docks and trails, water play fountain, gardens, seasonal decorations, the Mill Pond and play ground. The Blue Mountain Village Association is working with all the Resort stakeholders to make your stay at Blue Mountain a great experience and a lasting memory.
Check-in Location: Village guests check-in at the Grand Georgian front desk (156 Jozo Weider Blvd), Mosaic guests check-in at the Mosaic front desk (190 Jozo Weider Blvd) and all other guests check-in at the Blue Mountain Inn (110 Jozo Weider Blvd).
Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. All guarantees are subject to guests vacating their room on time and other circumstances that may be beyond our control.
Check-out is 11:00 a.m. Any outstanding reservation balance will be charged at checkout. Departures after 11 a.m. may incur additional charges.
A $500.00 Security Deposit is required upon check-in. An authorization of your credit card may be used for the security deposit; your PIN is required if you are using a chip card. If you wish to use cash, we will require the reservation balance to be paid in full at check in as well as the appropriate security deposit. This security deposit is refundable after inspection of the unit at check-out.
Housekeeping Services: Fresh towels are provided and garbage is removed daily. Bed linens will be changed on the fourth day. Daily full housekeeping is available by request for an additional fee. Please note that housekeeping services are not provided for stays in Cachet Crossing, Chateau Ridge, Mountain Walk and Wintergreen units.
Parking: Outdoor parking lots are free of charge. Village and Mosaic Lodging Guests may access underground parking at a fee of $15 per night.
Pool & Hot Tub Access: Village at Blue Mountain guests have access to a seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub. Blue Mountain Inn, Mountain Home, Resort and Slopeside Condominium guests have year-round access to the indoor pool, whirlpool and outdoor hot tubs of the Blue Mountain Inn. Seasonal outdoor pools are also available for Mountain Home guests in Rivergrass and Historic Snowbridge. Mosaic guests have exclusive access to a year round pool and hot tub.
Rules and Regulations
By booking your reservation, you are acknowledging that as the Registered Guest you agree to all of the rules and regulations below. Non-Adherence to these rules could affect the return of your security deposit and may result in your eviction from the unit you rented and from the property of Blue Mountain Resorts LP. You furthermore authorize Blue Mountain Resort to charge the Credit Card used at the time of check-in for any outstanding charges on your account after your departure.
- As the registrant of the rented unit, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- As the holder of the registered Credit Card used for the security deposit, you must remain in house for the duration of the contracted stay with Blue Mountain Resort. The registered guest accepts responsibility for other unit occupants that are in violation of the rules laid out within this document.
- Excessive noise or activity that disturbs other guests may lead to using your security deposit for compensating other guests and/or eviction from the property without refund of hotel charges.
- Smoking inside the room or on the balcony is not permitted at any time. If any traces of smoking are detected, a minimum charge of $130.00 plus taxes will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted in any rental suites with the exception of the Blue Mountain Inn, subject to conditions.
- The occupancy of your rental unit may not exceed the maximum persons allowed and violations of occupancy may lead to eviction. Maximum persons allowed: 1 Bedroom units – 4 persons , 3 Bedroom units – 8 persons, 2 Bedroom units – 6 persons, 4 Bedroom units – 10 persons
- Any damage caused to the rented unit (including but not limited to damage to furniture, fixtures, flooring, walls, doors, appliances, and the unit’s exterior) will be paid by the registrant. Blue Mountain Resort reserves the right to charge the cost of damage to the Credit Card on file, or invoice, and agrees to provide the guest with a statement of charges.
- Recreational equipment (ski, snowboard, bikes etc.) are not permitted in guest rooms in the Village & Mosaic suites. Please ask the Front Desk for equipment storage options.
Other Important Information
The Scandinavian Baths cannot be reserved in advance and are subject to capacity levels. We recommend that guests plan their visit on less busy days or call ahead for estimated wait times. Bathing suits are mandatory, and two towels, a locker and key are provided.
Child care and snow school programs have limited space. Private babysitting requires three business days notice.
Note: Blue Mountain cannot guarantee specifics about room location, amenities and views, or early check-ins and late check-outs. These options can be secured with an additional charge.
All reservations are subject to acceptance by Blue Mountain Resort. Every effort is made to ensure accuracy although errors may occur. We reserve the right to change or correct information without notice should the need arise. rich-text