Redeem My 2023/24 5x7®Avoid the line ups.
Step 1 – Upload Photo
Upload your pass photo online at time of purchase or log into your Ikon profile to complete. If you elected not to upload a photo at time of purchase, you will be emailed instructions on how to update your customer profile and upload your photo. rich-text, responsive-table
- Please upload a headshot without ski goggles, glasses, a hat or helmet.
- The file should be less than 5mb and should be cropped so that you are the only person in the photo.
- Poor quality photos, photos not clearly depicting the pass holder, or photos not meeting specifications will be rejected and require a new photo be uploaded.
Step 2 – Complete The Waiver
Sign the waiver online at time of purchase. If you did not sign a waiver when you purchased your pass, you will be sent an email requesting your signature.
Step 3 – Receive Your 5x7®
Pass holders who have purchased online will receive their pass in the mail once completing both of the following requirements on your Ikon “My Account” page.
- Complete release of liability waiver
- Upload pass photo
|Purchase Date||Mailing Timeframe|
|March 7 - April 20||Pass will be mailed prior to the start of summer 2023|
|April 21 - October 31||Pass will be mailed prior to the start of the 2023/24 winter season|
|November 1 - December 15||Pass will be mailed post-purchase. There is no guarantee that passes will be in hand by the start of the 2023/24 winter season|
Note: Passes will no longer be mailed as of December 16.
On-Resort Pass Printing
Pass holders who require their 2023/24 5x7®️ Pass printed on resort to take advantage of summer benefits can visit Guest Services as of June 1. On-resort printing is subject to availability.
Passes that do not meet mailing requirements will be eligible for pick up on-Resort at the beginning of the 2023/24 winter season.
- If you elected not to upload a photo at time of purchase, you will be emailed instructions on how to update your customer profile and upload your photo. If you did not sign a release of liability when you purchased your pass, you will be sent an email requesting your signature.
- Blue Mountain will print your 2022/23 5x7®️ Season Pass using last year's photo, or the photo you have chosen to upload online.
- Families placed in the same order will be mailed together.
Visit the Mountain Conditions Report to stay updated on current facility operations.