Share and Redeem Pass Holder Discounts with your Crew
Friends & Family Discounts
Stoke out your crew this winter by sharing discounts straight from your account. Season pass holders can share 25% off regular-price lift tickets with their friends and family to use this winter. Your crew can redeem their discounts online in advance, saving time and securing their spot on the mountain.
IKON PASS PERKS
Ikon Pass holders get 10 discounted tickets, and Ikon Base Pass holders get 8 discounted tickets to share with their friends and family.
How to Share and Redeem
SHARING FRIENDS & FAMILY TICKETS
- Log in to your account at ikonpass.com
- In your profile overview, click 'Friends & Family Discounts' in the list on the right of the screen
- View how many discounts you have to share and click the 'Share Discount' button
- Enter the email address and name of the person you want to share a discount with and click 'Send'
- The recipient will get an email letting them know a discounted ticket has been shared with them
Log in to Ikon Pass to Share
Share Now rich-text, responsive-table
CLAIMING AND REDEEMING FRIENDS & FAMILY TICKETS
- After receiving an email from a pass holder with the discounted ticket, click 'Claim Discount'
- You will need to create an account on ikonpass.com, or if you already have an account, please log in
- Your discounted ticket(s) will automatically be applied within your account
- To purchase your ticket online, click the 'Redeem Now' button below
- Click the 'Redeem' button next to the discount(s) you want to use, and then select the date you plan to ski and click 'Search Dates' under the calendar
- Lift ticket options will appear with your Friends and Family discount applied and then you can add the ticket you want to your cart
- After you purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on what to do when you arrive
Log in to Ikon Pass to redeem your discounts
Redeem Now rich-text, responsive-table
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enter my own email address when sharing a Friends & Family discount?
No, you cannot use the email address associated with your Ikon Pass account when sharing a Friends & Family discount.
Are there any restrictions on Friends & Family discounted tickets?
Blackout dates do apply for Friends & Family discounts if the pass holder who shared the discount has blackouts dates on their pass product. Please check with the pass holder who shared their discount to confirm restrictions on their pass.