Plunge! Aquatic CentreWhere waves of excitement await.
|Nov. 20 - |
|Fri, to Sun.|
10AM - 6PM
(Kids Swim Free*)
3PM - 7PM
|Dec. 19 - Jan. 7||Daily|
10AM - 8PM
Heated indoor and outdoor pools
Rope swing, waterslide, and basketball nets
Indoor splash pad
- Play All Day ticket includes unlimited 2-hour intervals based on capacity
- Two-Hour ticket and Splash Pass includes 2 hours of access
- Plunge operates on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we reach full capacity (350), you will be added to a waitlist, and called back when space is available
- Non-swimmers pay $10 rate during peak periods
- Blue Mountain Lodging guests and 5x7® Pass Holders receive a 10% discount on admission fees and Ikon Pass Holders receive a 20% discount on admission fees. Hotel confirmation or pass must be presented at time of purchase.
- Suitable for all ages
- Complimentary access for participants under the age of 3
- Participants ages 6 and under must be within arm’s reach of a swimming adult with a Plunge! wristband; max 2 children to 1 adult
- Participants ages 7-9 must be supervised by an adult on deck, max 4 children to 1 guardian (15+)
- Participants ages 10+ can swim without a parent or guardian
- Guardians are classified as those 15+
- Bathing suits mandatory
- Swim diapers are required if necessary
- Clothes worn to the facility are not suitable swim attire
- Flip flops are recommended as outdoor shoes are not permitted in the changeroom or pool deck
- Life jackets are available upon request
- Towel rentals are available for $1 and subject to availability
- Changerooms, showers, washrooms are available for guest use
- Strollers must remain in the lobby during your visit
- Please note that line closures may occur due to capacity limitations
- Pool Temperature: 85 degrees F
- Hot Tub Temperature: 102 degrees F
- Certified Lifeguards on duty
- No food or drinks permitted
- Weather and conditions permitting
- Additional restrictions may apply
Purchase a Play all Day [Winter] TicketPlay All Day ticket includes unlimited 2-hour interval access based on capacity plus access to many other winter attractions.
Play All Day tickets include unlimited single-day access to several winter attractions and activities!
Buy Play All Day Tickets Now rich-text, responsive-table
Two-Hour TicketAvailable Year Round
Experience Plunge! with our convenient two-hour tickets, which give you and your family the perfect amount of time to enjoy all the fun.
Tickets for Plunge! cannot be purchased online. To purchase tickets, simply head over to our friendly front desk staff, who will be delighted to assist you. You'll find the front desk conveniently located just inside the main doors of Plunge! Aquatic Centre.
(0 to 2)
(3 or 4)
|$8 - $27|
(5 to 12)
|$12 - $32|
(13 to 17)
|$16 - $34|
|$17 - $37|
|$16 - $34|
Splash PassIf you are a frequent swimmer, a Plunge! Splash Pass may be right for you. One Splash Pass is valid for 8 visits at Plunge! so you can keep swimming no matter the season.
If you are a frequent swimmer, a Plunge! Splash Pass may be right for you. One Splash Pass is valid for 8 visits at Plunge! so you can keep swimming no matter the season.
Splash Passes cannot be purchased online. Please visit our friendly front desk staff who will assist you with Splash Pass purchase.
(5 & under)
(6 to 12)
(13 to 17)
|Adult or Family|
Price per person, plus HST. Each Plunge! Splash Pass entitles the user to eight visits to Plunge! Aquatic Centre at any time during operating hours. Splash Passes may be purchased at Plunge! Aquatic Centre. Plunge! is not responsible for any lost or stolen Passes. Plunge! operations are subject to capacity restraints, Government and Public Health legislation and may change without notice. rich-text, responsive-table
Swimming Lessons at Plunge!
Welcome to our swim lessons, where water skills become second nature! Whether you're a beginner or want to become a confident swimmer, our dedicated instructors are here to guide you. We'll make sure you have a blast with tailored lessons for all ages and skill levels, focusing on water safety, stroke development, and important water skills. Join us for a transformative experience that builds confidence and a lifelong passion for swimming. Get ready to make a splash, have loads of fun, and dive into the joy of swimming!rich-text, responsive-table
Private Lesson (1 participant)
Semi-Private Lesson (2 participants)
Lessons run for 8 weeks
Duration: 30 minutes rich-text, responsive-table
January 4 – February 22
30-minute time slots
4:00PM - 7:30PM
January 6 – February 24
30-minute time slots
8:30AM - 11:00AM
Private Lessons: $320 + HST
Semi-Private: $240 + HST rich-text, responsive-table
Courses Available at Plunge!
The Bronze Cross challenges the candidate both mentally and physically. Judgment, knowledge, skill, and fitness -
the four components of water rescue. Candidates acquire the assessment and problem-solving skills needed to make good decisions in, on, and around the water. Bronze Cross is the next step after Bronze Medallion and Before National Lifeguard.
Register for Course
Prerequisite: Bronze Medallion and Emergency First-Aid certification (need not be current).
October 20, 21, 22
Friday: 5PM - 8PM
Saturday: 9AM - 5PM
Sunday: 9AM - 5PM rich-text, responsive-table