Lodging Terms & Conditions
Note: These policy pertain to Blue Mountain Resort properties (excluding The Westin Trillium House)
Regular Rate and Packages
Lodging reservations may be cancelled or changed up to 6pm seven days prior to your arrival date.
A deposit for one night stay including tax and Village Amenity Fee will be processed at time of booking.
If the lodging reservation is cancelled within seven days of arrival or you do not arrive on your scheduled date, the reservation will automatically be cancelled, and your deposit forfeited. Add-ons that are cancelled within three days of arrival or are not redeemed on the scheduled date will result in forfeiture of the add-on amount.
Prepay and Save, Special Offers
Reservations and add-ons are fully pre-paid at the time of reservation. Cancellation or changes are not permitted with these offers.
A full deposit for the entire stay and add-ons including tax and Village Amenity Fee will be processed at time of booking.
If the reservation and add-ons are cancelled at any time after reservation, the deposit amount will be forfeited.
1. The variable nature of our business means that lodging rates can change at any time. This presents the possibility that you may find a lower price once you have completed your reservation directly through us. If this occurs, or you have a question regarding a rate you have found, we invite you to contact us up to 48 hours following the completion of your reservation. We will require the website link where the rate was found along with:
• Your name
• Your reservation number
• Your email address (if different than the one used for the reservation)
• Your phone number
• The exact type of unit (including number of bedrooms, number of beds, etc.)
• The date of arrival and departure
• The total number of units booked
• The number of people in your party (adults and children)
• The Internet address of the competing supplier
• The lower accommodation price quoted in Canadian dollars.
2. The Best Price Guarantee is applicable to any available room type on the Internet, for the same unit type, the same date of arrival and departure, the same hotel or condo complex, the same number of people and the same deposit and/or cancellation policies.
3. The lower accommodation price must be in Canadian dollars.
4. Rate comparisons will be made net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate, and the Comparison Rate must still be available and accessible by the agent at the time of processing the request.
5. The Guarantee does not apply in the following situations:
• Contracted group and/or corporate rates.
• Pre-established promo rates.
• It cannot be combined with any point redemption or loyalty programs.
• Direct or CRM driven offers and website hot deals where the property and accommodation type remains unconfirmed until the transaction is completed or where the rate includes other package elements.
• Instances where a third party website has published an incorrect rate in error or that was not expressly approved in writing by Blue Mountain Resort.
6. Blue Mountain is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a reservation.
7. If the agent processing the request is unable to verify the comparison rate in a live environment, Blue Mountain Resort reserves the right to deny that inquiry. Screen shots and printed material will not be considered as sufficient proof of valid rate comparison. rich-text, responsive-table
Check-in Time: 4:00PM
Check-out Time: 11:00AM
*Early check-in and late check-out is not guaranteed and available upon request.
View Check-In Locations
Check-out Time: 11:00AM
*Early check-in and late check-out is not guaranteed and available upon request. rich-text, responsive-table
To allow us to manage resort capacity, the outdoor surface parking in the main Village area is reserved for day visitors only. Guests who are staying in Village Suites or Mosaic must park at the underground parking only for $20 plus tax per night per vehicle. Underground parking is available on a first come, first served basis and is not guaranteed. If you have more than one car, or an oversized vehicle, additional spaces may be requested for a fee and are subject to availability. Guests who are staying in Cachet Crossing will be required to provide a $50 parking permit deposit. Request your parking permit when you check-in.rich-text, responsive-table
Village at Blue Mountain guests have access to a seasonal outdoor pool. Blue Mountain Inn guests have year-round access to the indoor pool. Seasonal outdoor pools are also available for Mountain Home guests in Rivergrass and Historic Snowbridge. Mosaic guests have exclusive access to a year-round pool.
*The Blue Mountain Inn Fitness room is temporarily closed until further notice. rich-text, responsive-table
1) As the registrant of the rented unit, you must be at least 18 years of age.
2) As the holder of the registered Credit Card used for the security deposit, you must remain in house for the duration of the contracted stay with Blue Mountain Resort. The registered guest accepts responsibility for other unit occupants that are in violation of the rules laid out within this document.
3) Excessive noise or activity that disturbs other guests may lead to using your security deposit for compensating other guests and/or eviction from the property without refund of hotel charges.
4) Smoking inside the room or on the balcony is not permitted at any time. If any traces of smoking are detected, a minimum charge of $130.00 plus taxes will be deducted from your security deposit.
5) Pets are not permitted in any rental suites with the exception of the Blue Mountain Inn, subject to conditions.
6) The occupancy of your rental unit may not exceed the maximum persons allowed and violations of occupancy may lead to eviction. Maximum persons allowed: 1 Bedroom units – 4 persons , 3 Bedroom units – 8 persons, 2 Bedroom units – 6 persons, 4 Bedroom units – 10 persons
7) Any damage caused to the rented unit (including but not limited to damage to furniture, fixtures, flooring, walls, doors, appliances, and the unit’s exterior) will be paid by the registrant. Blue Mountain Resort reserves the right to charge the cost of damage to the Credit Card on file, or invoice, and agrees to provide the guest with a statement of charges.
8) Recreational equipment (ski, snowboard, bikes etc.) are not permitted in guest rooms in the Village & Mosaic suites. Please ask the Front Desk for equipment storage options.
Child care and snow school programs have limited space.
Note: Blue Mountain cannot guarantee specifics about room location, amenities and views, or early check-ins and late check-outs. These options can be secured with an additional charge.
All reservations are subject to acceptance by Blue Mountain Resort. Every effort is made to ensure accuracy although errors may occur. We reserve the right to change or correct information without notice should the need arise. rich-text, responsive-table