Mountain Bike Season Pass Terms
This summer, we will not offer biking on Blue Mountain trails. This includes, but is not limited to, Downhill Mountain Biking, Cross-Country Biking, or Enduro Biking. Because of this, we are happy to provide 2020 Bike Park Season Passholders with three options for their 2020 Bike Park Season Pass:
1) 2020 Bike Park Season Passholders may obtain a full refund on their Season Pass.
2) 2020 Bike Park Season Passholders may defer the value of their 2020 Season Pass to the 2021 Bike Park Season.
3) If you considered purchasing a 2020/21 5x7®️ Season Pass, 2020 Bike Park Season Passes may be transferred to the purchase of a 2020/21 5x7®️. Rates will be adjusted at time of transfer.
Please email us prior to August 1, 2020 with your preference at email@example.com for your 2020 Bike Park Season Pass. We thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate this difficult time.
In consideration of the applicant receiving a Season Pass, the applicant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2020 Mountain Bike Season Pass Terms and Conditions
1. REFUNDS: A Season Pass Purchaser may obtain a full refund of price paid for the Season Pass until August 1, 2020. Unless a written request for the refund is received by Blue Mountain Resorts LP on or before that date, Blue Mountain will not provide a refund or credit for any reason on a Season Pass. In consideration of the applicant receiving a Season Pass, the applicant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All Season Pass purchasers will be required to agree to a Release of Liability and Waiver before picking up their Pass. On-site or website agreement of a parent or legal guardian is required for Pass holders under 18 years of age.
3. HOW LONG IS THE MOUNTAIN BIKE SEASON AND WHAT ARE THE OPERATING HOURS? The length of the Mountain Bike season is dependent on weather and hill conditions but, generally, Blue Mountain is open for biking from mid-May to the beginning of October.
Season Pass Holders are entitled to the use of all uphill facilities whenever they operate during the Mountain Bike season. In order to access the Special Terrain trails, riders must successfully complete the Freeride Skill Assessment and have received their All Access sticker.
Resort facilities will operate daily at the discretion of management. There shall be no refunds in case of cancellation of operations on account of weather, conditions or mechanical failure of equipment.
4. HOW IS MY PASS TO BE WORN? We ask that you do not put any more holes in the pass. Passes must be worn visibly and securely attached to your clothing, in the manner specified, whenever using facilities. Passes must be presented for inspection and validation on request from any Staff member.
5. WHAT IF I FORGET MY PASS? The first time that you forget your Season Pass, you will be required to purchase a regular price day ticket, which will be refunded back to you on your next return with proof of your pass.
6. WHAT IF I LOSE MY PASS? If you lose your Pass, report it immediately to Guest Services. It may have been found. Guest Services will re-print one complimentary lost Pass. There will be a $10.00 administration fee for subsequent reprint processing.
7. ALL PASSES REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF BLUE MOUNTAIN RESORTS LP
8. AS A PASS HOLDER, I AGREE:
a) to read and understand Blue Mountain's Mountain Bike Responsibility Code and Ticket Removal Policy and agree to abide by it.
b) not to transfer my Pass to another person.
I understand that the breach of this contract is a serious offense. Should a Pass be found in use by a person other than the Pass holder, both the Pass holder and the user will be expelled from Blue Mountain property and the Pass will be revoked without refund. rich-text, responsive-table