Activity Change & Cancellation PolicyChange or cancel your trip.
Blue Mountain Resort offers a couple of options in changing or cancelling your tickets:
- Cancelations made up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled date are eligible for a full refund. Guests that would like to cancel their activities may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. See list of activities eligible for refund below.
- Within 72 hours of your scheduled arrival, the following activities become non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be applied towards future use:
- Lift Tickets
- Gondola Tickets
- Attraction Tickets,
- Snow How Bundle
- Play All Day Pass
- Explore Pass
- Agora Tickets
- For Snow School Lesson, Guided Tour or Hotel booking cancellations within the 72-hour arrival window, guests are encouraged to speak with a Contact Centre Agent to discuss their options by calling 1-833-583-2583. Please note, we may be experiencing high call volumes and appreciate your patience.
- Same-day changes, cancellations, or failure to show up to your activity will result in a full forfeit of your payment.
- For questions regarding the 5x7® Pass Adventure Insurance or Terms and Conditions, please follow the link below.
For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.